Friday, October 10, 2008

Last day in Changepond

This is my last day in changepond and i sent this email to everyone to my friends.

Dear Friends,

This is my last day in Changepond... It has been a genuine pleasure working with you...
It’s my hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life. I wish you continued success in all your endeavors.

Im reachable at my mobile 9790923446, my mail sureshforuin@gmail.com and also @ my home :)))

Please send your personal Email ID to sureshforuin@gmail.com

I shall also take this opportunity to wish each one of you all the very best in your personal and professional lives.

Thank you for your time and being.
Again, I wish you continued success.!!!
Miss you all.....


With love,

Suresh.K | Changepond Technologies | +91 97909 23446

I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

No comments: